Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Friday, February 10, 2017

Spell for the Christmas Lunar Eclipse


A total lunar eclipse will take place on December 20/21, 2010. Called the Christmas lunar eclipse, it will be visible after midnight Eastern Standard Time on December 21 in North and South America. The beginning of the total eclipse will be visible from northern Europe just before sunrise. The end of the total eclipse will be visible rising at sunset for Japan and northeastern Asia, it also appears very visible to the Philippines just after sunset (as in Partial lunar eclipse). It will be the first total lunar eclipse in nearly 3 years, the last being on February 20, 2008....

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Spell for the Christmas Lunar Eclipse

2 comments:

Cristina Rose said...

i love this

Anonymous said...

I wrote a spell last night for a successful career, and this morning I got hired after months of unemployment! Powerful stuff!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin