Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, January 23, 2017

Remove Blocks to Prosperity

According to the 16th century swiss alchemist Paracelsus, the gnome is able to move through earth in the same manner that a fish swims through water or a human walks through air. Gnomes are associated with the fey, or fairy-folk, and are equated with earthly treasures, earth consciousness, and great knowledge of the magick in rocks, caves, roots, gems, and mountains.

Because gnomes can move through earth like fish swim through water, one can turn to the gnomes to move a block of earth energy within oneself, or a block placed in our path by another....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Remove Blocks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I did the "MovingMountains" spell, and it was certainly interesting. First off.. I used potting mix.. and a collander instead of dirt and a sieve.. and what happened was that it was a very long and involved process to get it to go thru the holes.. it took me forever!! And I was thinking about how I was doing the spell to break through my mountain of debt and that maybe it would turn out to be a long and involved process that would take a lot of work on my part.

This spell took the longest of any of them so far. And that's because it took so long to get the soil to go through the holes of the colander.

I then dumped it out - at midnight - at a crossroads. And that was fun. The moon was peeking through the clouds, it was cold, the wind was blowing, and I felt really "witchy" doing it.

So we'll see what happens!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin