Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Calendula Magick

Latin Name: Calendula officinalis
Planet: Sun
Element: Fire
Part Used: Fresh flowers
Magickal Influences: Health, Psychic dreams, Comfort

The calendula flower is often associated with the month of October. This flower's name stems from the Latin calends, the word denoting the first day of each month (and the origin of the English "calendar"). It was so called because the yellow and orange flowers were said to be in bloom on every calends throughout the year in ancient Rome...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, and can be found in its entirety here: Calendula Magick.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin