Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pomegranate Binding Spell

How do I love thee?
Let me count the seeds...


Here is a binding spell to do with your partner, lover, or spouse. The doing of this spell will bind the two of you together, and bring prosperity, protection, and fertility.

To effect the binding:
  1. Break open two pomegranates.
  2. One partner eats 220 seeds, the other eats 284 seeds .
  3. Count them and eat them together
Found in: The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells

More love spells can be found at my new website, Book of Shadows.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin