Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Bringing Money Home

Here is a spell for bringing money right through your front door:

When the moon is new, sprinkle a $1, $10, $20 or $50 bill with cinnamon and then secretly place it underneath the front doormat inside your home.

It will be charged with positive energy...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: Bringing Money Home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun doing this little spell. One thing that made it extra fun is that my dog's name is Cinnamon - so every time she comes through the door I feel like it doubles the impact of the spell. I can already feel a difference in how I feel about money coming to me .. it's like I feel more open to it or something .. more excited about it .. more welcoming to it.

Jolli said...

question - we are at about 30% waxing - is the moon still new? can i do this spell today?

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Yes - since the moon is still so new and waxing - today would be a fine day to begin it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin