Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Invisibility Technique


While this spell may not make you actually invisible, it is designed to at least make you go unnoticed.

Begin by creating a mental picture of a black ball suspended in the air around you. As you hold this image in your mind's eye, picture the ball increasing in size so that it totally envelopes your entire body. Imagine that the outside edges of the black ball are...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Invisibility Technique

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin