Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The West Wind

The West Wind is that which blows cool and moist; it may carry a hint of rain or mist as it washes over the land. It is a fertile, loving force which is gentle and persuasive.

It symbolically rules twilight, when all is at a standstill; day and night merge into a magical landscape of muted colors and cool breezes....

I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Magickal Ingredients, hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com, and can be found in its entirety here: The West Wind

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin