Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kalevala Day

Themes: Creativity; Tradition; Fertility; Beginnings
Symbols: Egg; East Wind: Poetry
Presiding Goddess: Luonnotar

About Luonnotar: A Finno-Ugric creatrix, Luonnotar closes the month of February with an abundance of creative, fertile energy. Her name means "daughter of earth," and according to legend she nurtured the cosmic eggs from which the sun, moon, and stars developed. In the Kalevala...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, and can be found in its entirety here: Kalevala Day

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin