Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Simple Terminalia Celebration

Themes: Earth; Home
Symbols: Owl; Geranium
Presiding Goddess: Minerva

About Minerva: This Etruscan/Italic goddess blended the odd attributes of being a patroness of household tasks, including arts and crafts, and also being the patroness of protection and war. Today she joins in pre-spring festivities by helping people prepare their lands for sowing and embracing the figurative lands of our hearts, homes, and spirits with her positive energy....

... I am so sorry, but this post has been combined with another, and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar. It can be found here: Festival of the Boundary Markers

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin