Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Consulting The Library Angel

I've consulted the "library angel" at home, in libraries all over the world, in bookstores, and with friends' books for many years. I suggest you begin at home next to your own bookshelf, where you'll have the most privacy.

Begin by relaxing and then quieting your mind. Focus on your intent and address the magical portals into divine wisdom that are before you by acknowledging their power and their role, for example:

"I invite the numinous spirit that resides within these volumes to guide my hand, and my inquiry. Please help me find wisdom."

Close your eyes...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Divination, and can be found in its entirety here: Consulting The Library Angel

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin