Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day of Pales Ritual

Color: Sand-colored
Element: Earth
Altar: Upon a sand-colored cloth set a man's right shoe and a woman's left shoe, side by side, with a shepherd's crook between them, and small figures of goats and sheep.
Offerings: Work in the barn with livestock. Do some chore or work-task that you were taught was inappropriate for your gender.
Daily Meal: Goat. Lamb or mutton. Coarse bread. Soup or stew. Greens.


Invocation to Pales

Hail, Keeper of Flocks and Herds,
Ass-headed god/dess, you who are
Both male and female,
Both god and peasant...

... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been combined with another and moved to my new website, The Pagan Calendar, it can be found here: Festival for the Pales

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone , i am here to share my testimony how a voodoo spells caster helped me top get back my ex , he ran away from home for over 3 years and start living with another woman ..i met this spells caster and he told me that everything is going to be fine and he will come back home begging on his kneels .. then i gave him a try to my surprise he is back right now and he is even more responsible than before ..if you will like to meet the spells caster for help as well because i know alot of people out there needs help and i think this is an opportunity for you all .. here is my email address : faithbaltimore at yahoo dot com i will be glad to introduce him to you thank you

Blog Widget by LinkWithin