Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies

I found these old old spells to protect oneself from enemies in a cool old book printed back in 1903. This section reads more like a short primer on black magick, and I'd advise against creating a lot of bad karma for yourself by trying these out on actual people. I do, however, think that it might be interesting to try using them on noncorporeal enemies such as: procrastination, poverty, racism, addictions, etc.

However you choose to use them, be wise and be warned. "If you wish evil to someone, the evil will come to you." That being said, here they are:

  1. If you tie knots in the willow, you can slay a distant enemy.

  2. If you would bring your enemy to death, pour poison in his footprints....
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: 62 Spells To Defeat Your Enemies

1 comment:

Mohammed yasir said...

PERFECT LOTTERY SPELL THAT WORK FAST WITHIN 24 HOURS WITH DR OYALO LOTTERY SPELL POWERS.
I saw so many testimonies about Dr Oyalo a great lottery spell caster that will help you cast a lottery spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got harder i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want to win a lottery he cast a lottery spell for me which i use and i play and i won $3,000,000 (THREE MILLION DOLLARS). I am so grateful to this man Dr. Oyalo and i am making this known to every one out there who have been trying all day to win the lottery, believe me this is the only way to win the lottery, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste time today contact Email: dr.oyalospellhome@hotmail.com CALL/WHATSAPP +2348169340571.
he is capable of providing a lasting solution to all your problems:
(1) Breakup and Love Spells
(2) Bring back your Ex or lost love
(3) Stop divorce or divorce spell
(4) Marriage Spells
(5) Pregnancy and Child bearing spell
(6) Business Spell
(7) Court case spell to win.
(8) you want women/men to run after you
(9) Lottery winning numbers
10) you want to be rich and famous
11) You want to be promoted in your office
Email: dr.oyalospellhome@hotmail.com CALL/WHATSAPP +2348169340571.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin