Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Spell To Mend a Broken Heart


If you have been very disappointed, if you have broken up with a loved one and feel lonely and betrayed, Put oil of lily on a cotton ball, hold it in your hand go to a window, and look at the moon, waxing or waning. Now inhale the scent of the lily warmed by your hand and say to yourself...

.. I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Book of Shadows, and can be found in its entirety here: Spell To Mend A Broken Heart

3 comments:

Dorothy Rimson said...

is this going to work?

Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

Patty said...

Indeed, there are a lot of ways that we can do to mend our broken heart. Some techniques may be really effective to some, but may not be effective to others. I always get my heart broken and I've done many ways to mend it but it won't work. Until my friend introduced me to this Thetahealing therapy and this Theta healing meditation really made me a renewed and better person. Now I can start again with my new life and I'm now ready to be in love again.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin