Current News

I am currently in the process of migrating the content shared here to a series of new websites hosted at shirleytwofeathers.com.

As you explore this site, you may find links to a "page not found" instead of something cool and magickal. For this I apologize. I am very working hard behind the scenes to restore those pages along with a link to their homes on my new website where they can be viewed in full.

Search the Spells

Monday, December 04, 2006

Popular Gypsy Names

Popular Gypsy Names - Feminine

  • Anelka, Anuaka, Armanka, Anselina, Athalia,
  • Babina, Bayana, Belka, Bena, Bica, Bilya, Bina, Binuca, Birka, Bizuca, Bota, Botana, Boyala, Bresa, Briya, Buna, Burgulya, Britannia
  • Cini, Cora, Cura, Camba, Cernyavka, Cilyana, Cilyanka, Cinderella, Clementina
  • Dana, Danira, Darka, Dena, Diamanta, Diduka, Dika, Dilinka, Dina, Domka, Donya, Draga, Duda, Dudarka, Dulca, Dundya, Dyana, Dyolbana, Dyombala, Dyula, Dotia...
... I am so sorry to do this to you, but this post has been moved to my new website, Gypsy Magick and Lore. It can be found in its entirety here: Popular Gypsy Names

Note:
The masculine names can be found there as well, here's a short sampling:

  • Amberline
  • Belcher
  • Brishen Baul, Bavol, Bersh, Beval, Bidshika,Brishen
  • Camlo, Chik, Cam, Chaine, Chal, Chavula
  • Danior, Dukker, Durriken, Durril, Dangerfield
  • Elijah...  


6 comments:

Shirley Twofeathers said...

Someone requested these names about a week ago. As you can see there are a lot more feminine names listed than there are masculine names. Some are more modern, some are Romani and some are English. As I find more, I will add to the list.

Anonymous said...

That Gpysy guy is pretty cute. I wonder what his name is.

kataki said...

I'm thinking I should go by one of those names ^^ they are all so cool

Anonymous said...

how is the name "Chaine" said?

TheresaBane.net

Anonymous said...

I would like to know if the name Alishka is Romani and if it is what it means?

Anonymous said...

IS "UR" A GYPSY NAME?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin